Tuesday, January 11, 2011

At Schiphol Airport

Well, I've made it partway to Uganda. Left MSP at 3:15 p.m. on 1/11, arriving here in the Netherlands at 11:45 p.m. (6:45 a.m. Dutch time).

Since I have no idea what the Internet possibilities will be in Uganda and Kenya, I thought I'd at least let people know the adventure has begun. It was quite interesting -- when I went to the blogspot site, the instructions were in Dutch. Took me a couple of tries to figure out which was the magic word that would get me to the page where I could post.

Not much to say, and I'm foggy from lack of sleep. Also don't want to use up any more of my battery (couldn't find a convenient outlet). So check back sometime to see if I'm able to post when something interesting has happened. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment